Access (on-demand!) Stories Inc.’s diversity and inclusion webinar with AstraZeneca’s employer brand and inclusion experts.
Arrastene (EJ) Henry II, US Head of Inclusion and Diversity at AstraZeneca, and Jade Harper, AstraZeneca’s Employer Brand Manager joined Jill Shabelman of Stories Incorporated for an insightful and tips-filled diversity and inclusion webinar. They shared how stories are playing a role in AstraZeneca’s DEI journey, and their plans to continue this progress for months and years to come.
This webinar outlines
- How to communicate the values of inclusion, diversity and equity, both internally and externally
- Why employee stories show commitment to diversity and inclusion priorities
- Ways to share your organization’s progress on the diversity and inclusion journey
AstraZeneca’s experts detail the company’s biggest priorities for diversity and inclusion, from empowering inclusive leadership, to fostering a culture where all employees can speak their mind, to building and sustaining diverse talent and leadership pipelines.
And, they share and show examples of how they uncovered and activated employee stories to communicate those priorities to team members and candidates.
Watch the diversity and inclusion webinar and get a PDF of their presentation!
- AstraZeneca team recruitment marketing case study
- Stories Inc.’s diversity and inclusion capabilities
- Top 10 Tips for the Best Diversity and Inclusion Content