Stories Inc. is a small team in the growing field of employer branding and recruitment marketing. We are a professional services firm that uncovers employee stories that communicate culture, and creates compelling content for our clients. We work with leading Fortune 1000 employer brands like CVS Health and Dell Technologies as well as mid-sized companies with innovative cultures. With a net promoter score of nearly 100, we’ve earned our market reputation by delivering fantastic service and results.
The Stories Inc. project team
Our project team leads the way in creating compelling culture content for companies of all sizes and across a variety of industries. From videos to social media content to blog posts, we craft organizational storytelling content that resonates with candidates and current employees.
About the role
Our Content Strategist combines great listening and interviewing skills with the ability to create high-quality, meaningful content for talent audiences. They are responsible for the employee storyteller experience, and ensure Stories Inc. is providing high-quality content that solves important business problems, such as employer branding, onboarding, and culture communication. Stories Inc. Content Strategists have the creativity and consultative experience to help solve client challenges through the sharing of their organizational stories. This person collaborates with an account manager and a team of creatives to deliver exceptional content to our clients.
As a Content Strategist you will:
- Learn the challenges of each client and identify ways to solve those challenges through organizational storytelling.
- Develop great relationships with all professional levels within an organization, across all functions, no matter the industry.
- Interview and uncover stories from professionals across a variety of organizations.
- Use your creativity and knowledge of what resonates with candidates and employees to script video content, write blog posts, and create other meaningful employee story content.
- Serve as the director and field producer on-set, which means ensuring everything runs smoothly and on time.
- Take the lead on creative direction and quality control to make sure the crew is capturing everything that was discussed in pre-production
- Be an engaged member of a small account team, providing excellent service and care to our clients.
- Partner with an account manager to identify opportunities for additional work and participate in sales and marketing activity with your client accounts.
Why work at this job, at Stories Inc.
- Be appreciated all day, every day, for your great work.
- The other project team members are motivated, great at what they do, and wonderful to work with.
- Everyone who works here really cares about doing great work and serving customers the right way. We have big goals, but they never get in the way of doing the right thing.
- Flexible work schedule with the expectation you’re living your life fully (unlimited and untracked vacation time). Four day work weeks (Fridays off year-round).
- Benefits, 401K match, flexibility of working from home.
Is this you?
- You’re inspired by visual storytelling and have worked on journalistic video projects.
- You talk intelligently and passionately to anyone, in any industry, about business strategy, employer branding, recruitment, and organizational culture.
- You have a passion for creating and fostering inclusive work environments and communicating culture, diversity, inclusion, and belonging messages.
- You have experience interviewing individuals and uncovering their unique work and life experiences.
- You have a referenceable history of meeting tight deadlines and delivering above and beyond for clients.
- You love to solve business problems and deliver excellent service, as evidenced by repeat business from clients.
- You are an experienced storyteller who can share examples of content you’ve created to communicate culture.
- You are curious and interested in the content creation process and identify ways to improve your work, along with the work of your colleagues.
- You are an excellent writer and presenter, and have the ability to build real and natural rapport and relationships easily.
- You really care: you’re constantly testing, thinking, teaching, and learning.
- You have editor-like attention to detail in all outreach and content development (emails, presentations, written and video content).
- Ideal but not required: you have experience in video editing and production.
- You have about 5 years of professional experience… but if you have more or less, and you feel this is a good role for you, please apply!
Interested in learning more? Please send your resume to Careers@StoriesIncorporated.com. We hope to hear from you!
Stories Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.