Stories Incorporated is a leader in the growing recruitment marketing industry. Based in Washington, DC, we help really great companies hire talent by finding stories that define culture and creating media inspired by true employee stories. Our content is used for recruitment marketing by some of the most innovative and respected employer brands in the world. The organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Glassdoor Employee Choice Best Places to Work, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
Meet our team:
As a Business Development team member, you will:
- Learn: Employer branding and recruitment marketing is a growing field. You’ll work with an expert in the industry.
- Research: Learn about organizations with unique employer brands and recruiting challenges.
- Target: We’ll teach you about the specific audiences we help do their jobs better.
- Solve problems: Hunt for specific recruitment and employer branding content challenges we can solve. You’ll prospect for those challenges and show potential customers how we can help.
- Always provide value: Refer and walk away when we can’t help, and be a proactive and responsive resource when we can.
- Reach out: Write compelling sales campaigns and follow up emails with the goal of giving insight and creating partnership.
- Develop genuine relationships: Practice thoughtfulness, and always look for ways to lift people up around you.
- Write well: Write compelling marketing and sales copy. It takes a lot of iterations, measurement, and attention.
- Have a high bar: Excellence in service, detail, follow up, and follow through.
- Communicate openly: We’re a small company and there’s lots to do. Take a proactive approach to expanding your role. Let us know what is and is not working for your professional growth.
- Be mentored: Stories leadership is personally and professionally committed to providing a great learning experience for all our team members.
- Contribute to a great culture and bring a diverse perspective: we believe in culture add, not just culture fit.
The successful candidate is:
- experienced with sales prospecting and client development
- driven by service and results
- passionate about something (and can prove it)
- a great communicator, with the ability to write compelling (and concise) copy
- committed to bringing their energy, creativity, and positivity to work
- able to provide examples of how they are personally aligned with our corporate values and interest in improving the world of work
Interested in learning more? Ready to apply? Please reach out to us. We look forward to getting to know you! Reach out to us at [email protected] with your information.
Stories Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.