Stories Incorporated is a leader in the growing recruitment marketing industry. Based in Washington, DC, we help really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by creating media inspired by true employee stories. Our content is used for recruitment marketing by some of the most innovative and respected employer brands in the world. The organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Glassdoor Employee Choice Best Places to Work, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
Meet our Team
Inbound Marketing Internship
Who are you?
- You’re a curious self-starter looking to sharpen your marketing chops, and grow and learn within a small team.
- You’re a skilled writer and communicator, willing to take initiative, be flexible, and try out new things.
- You may have some background in working with social media for a business and you’re excited at the prospect of using different tactics to organically grow a following on different platforms.
- You may have some background in working with tools like Google Analytics and Adwords and if not, you’re curious and willing to learn more.
- You’re interested in learning about tackling SEO and keyword research projects and are motivated by research and data-driven results.
- You want to contribute to a great culture and bring a diverse perspective: we believe in culture add, not just culture fit.
What the job entails:
You’ll work closely with the inbound marketing manager (and the rest of the Stories Inc. team) to provide support for several ongoing marketing campaigns and projects. From doing research and pulling data, to writing promotional emails and helping to manage social media channels and platforms. No two days will be alike and as a member of a small team, you’ll need to be flexible and willing to tackle projects before you’re asked. While we’ll never ask you to run for coffees, we do ask that you bring your enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Ready to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected] and a quick cover letter detailing your experience, why you’d be a good fit for the role and what you’re most excited about potentially tackling at Stories Inc.
Stories Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.