Stories Incorporated is a Washington, DC-based startup that helps really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by bringing their stories to life through visual and interactive media. Our content is used throughout the entire employee lifecycle: employer branding, recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, and rewards and recognition. We call our work “culturography.”
The amazing organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Crain’s 2013 #1 Best Place to Work in NYC, Glassdoor 2014 Employee Choice Best Places to Work, and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
How We Operate
To our team, our core values are more than just words. These values guide what we do, how we do it, and most importantly, why we do it. We only hire candidates who share these values.
Our Core Values
We’ve driven to Cleveland to gain a unique perspective on a client’s story.
Think Big But Sweat the Small Stuff
Our interns found the right people to brainstorm with and learn from (thinking big) by sifting through tons of job titles (small stuff) – totally worth it.
We read a lot, share information, and try out new ideas all the time. Hey, what do you think of this article?
Take the Long View
We are building a company to last for the ages. No shortcuts.
We’ve called out our founders for not taking enough breaks during the workday.
Be Passionate & Enthusiastic
We’ve rocked out a solo in a drum circle to better understand a client’s culture. We’d do it again.
Digital Production Manager
Our Digital Production Manager is an energetic strategist with the ability to see the big picture while simultaneously managing all of the details. Production managers inspire their team to develop and deliver gorgeous, business-centric solutions based on real-life employee stories from a wide range of clients.
Our Production Manager will:
- Oversee the creation of gorgeous digital products for high impact business uses
- Inspire creative talent to deliver the best work of their career by supporting and understanding great visual work
- Manage all project team communication including planning, progress, and final delivery
- Develop products with special attention to multi-use client application, but especially those that will make an impact on human resource initiatives
- Relentlessly improve our products from a strategic technical and creative standpoint
- Understand the digital media landscape and take an active interest in new open source products that will enhance our offerings
- Work with clients to articulate their needs in the digital space while satisfying their business needs
The successful candidate:
- can assess creative talent and professional diligence
- has a passion for something (and can prove it)
- has a referenceable history of meeting tight deadlines and beating client expectations
- loves to solve business problems and deliver excellent service, as evidenced by repeat business from clients
- enjoys cutting edge technology and trends in the digital space
To apply, send cover letter, resume and examples of things you’ve made to info (at) storiesincorporated (dot) com.