Stories Incorporated is a Washington, DC-based startup that helps really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by bringing their stories to life through visual and interactive media. Our content is used throughout the entire employee lifecycle: employer branding, recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, and rewards and recognition. We call our work “culturography.”
The amazing organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Crain’s 2013 #1 Best Place to Work in NYC, Glassdoor 2014 Employee Choice Best Places to Work, and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
How We Operate
To our team, our core values are more than just words. These values guide what we do, how we do it, and most importantly, why we do it. We only hire candidates who share these values.
Our Core Values
We’ve driven to Cleveland to gain a unique perspective on a client’s story.
Think Big But Sweat the Small Stuff
Our interns found the right people to brainstorm with and learn from (thinking big) by sifting through tons of job titles (small stuff) – totally worth it.
We read a lot, share information, and try out new ideas all the time. Hey, what do you think of this article?
Take the Long View
We are building a company to last for the ages. No shortcuts.
We’ve called out our founders for not taking enough breaks during the workday.
Be Passionate & Enthusiastic
We’ve rocked out a solo in a drum circle to better understand a client’s culture. We’d do it again.
What our Digital Production Interns Do
We are seeking a Digital Production Intern to help us create our innovative solutions. You’ll use your rare combination of project management skills and an eye for aesthetics to support our documentation of beautiful, multi-functional stories.
The Digital Production Intern will:
- Produce cohesive, strategic, multimedia content for internal and external clients by distilling information into digestible, visually-pleasing pieces.
- Support the business development team by producing high-quality sales and marketing content.
- Aid in the production of video content
Specifically, we’d like to see:
- An ability to communicate effectively — both with other people involved in a project and in the creation of content
- A demonstrated history of making things or being instrumental in managing the making of things (art, design, web stuff, publications, functional things, etc.)
- An eye for good design
- Skills in InDesign, Photoshop, CMS Platforms, HTML/CSS (preferred but not required)
- Passion about something
To apply, send cover letter, resume and examples of things you’ve made to info (at) storiesincorporated (dot) com.