Stories Incorporated is a leader in the growing recruitment marketing industry. Based in Washington, DC, we help really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by creating visual and interactive media based on employee stories. Our content is used for employer branding and recruitment marketing by some of the most innovative and respected employer branding teams in the world. The amazing organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Glassdoor Employee Choice Best Places to Work, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
- Maintain a database of stories we’ve collected from past and current clients. Understand how these stories communicate their culture and work with the Client Success team to pitch ideas of how to bring these stories to life in a unique and creative way (mostly through digital media).
- Research: Learn about organizations that develop best-in-class organizational cultures and the human resources programs that support it. Understand the common problems facing innovative and growing companies related to recruiting, retention and employee engagement.
- Write: Be a contributor in our various content channels — blog, newsletter, case studies, white papers — to help us execute on our communications strategy. (In many cases, you’ll write about what you uncover in your research!)
- Communicate openly: We’re a startup and there’s lots to do. Take a proactive approach to getting what you want out of your internship, including volunteering for other tasks as needed in communications, PR, sales and business development.
The successful candidate is:
- passionate about something (and can prove it)
- interested in working for a DC-based startup
- committed to bringing their energy, creativity and positivity to work
- thinking about a career in journalism, communications, marketing, or public relations
- able to provide examples of how they are personally aligned with our core values
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.