Stories Incorporated is a leader in the growing recruitment marketing industry. Based in Washington, DC, we help really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by creating visual and interactive media based on employee stories. Our content is used for employer branding and recruitment marketing by some of the most innovative and respected employer branding teams in the world. The amazing organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Glassdoor Employee Choice Best Places to Work, Crain’s #1 Best Place to Work in NYC and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
Our Marketing and Sales Support intern will actively learn about employer branding and recruitment marketing, a field growing rapidly and at the intersection of marketing and recruiting/human resources. Our intern will work directly with a Stories Inc. partner to create and write useful, engaging email campaigns targeting two different audiences. The successful candidate is expected to contribute to creative marketing and business development strategies and also take ownership (measurement) of the success of their marketing campaigns.
- Gain valuable experience in the growing field of recruitment marketing
- Learn how to create a successful marketing and business development campaign
- Make an immediate impact at our small business
- Learn about organizations that develop best-in-class cultures and implement innovative human resources programs
- Add value by contributing to Stories Inc. business development strategies
- Take a proactive approach to getting what he/she wants out of his/her internship, including volunteering for other tasks as needed in public relations, marketing and sales support
The successful candidate is:
- A great communicator and writer
- Interested in working for a DC-based startup
- Committed to bringing their energy, creativity and positivity to work in exchange for a great experience
- Thinking about a career in recruiting, marketing, human resources and/or sales
- Passionate about something (and can prove it)
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.