Stories Incorporated is a Washington, DC-based startup that helps really great companies communicate and celebrate their culture by bringing their stories to life through visual and interactive media. Our content is used throughout the entire employee lifecycle: employer branding, recruitment, onboarding, learning and development, and rewards and recognition. We call our work “culturography.”
The amazing organizations we work with have won numerous awards that demonstrate their commitment to their culture and employees — these include: Crain’s 2013 #1 Best Place to Work in NYC, Glassdoor 2014 Employee Choice Best Places to Work, and several of Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work.
Our clients serve as our role models, and we follow in their footsteps by cultivating our own great place to work. Help us do that by joining our small and mighty team.
How We Operate
To our team, our core values are more than just words. These values guide what we do, how we do it, and most importantly, why we do it. We only hire candidates who share these values.
Our Core Values
We’ve driven to Cleveland to gain a unique perspective on a client’s story.
Think Big But Sweat the Small Stuff
Our interns found the right people to brainstorm with and learn from (thinking big) by sifting through tons of job titles (small stuff) – totally worth it.
We read a lot, share information, and try out new ideas all the time. Hey, what do you think of this article?
Take the Long View
We are building a company to last for the ages. No shortcuts.
We’ve called out our founders for not taking enough breaks during the workday.
Be Passionate & Enthusiastic
We’ve rocked out a solo in a drum circle to better understand a client’s culture. We’d do it again.
Our Client Manager is equal parts human capital consultant, project manager, and client advisor. They are responsible for the client experience, and ensures Stories Inc is providing gorgeous products that solve important business problems, such as employer branding, onboarding, and culture communication. Stories Inc. Client Managers have the creativity and consultative experience to identify client needs and opportunities using our current solutions, and beyond. Above all, this person creates a fantastic experience for our clients and continues our superior client re-engagement rate.
Our Client Manager will:
- Provide an outstanding experience to all of our clients, earned through fantastic, predictable communication and value-added consulting throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop great relationships with all professional levels within an organization, across all functions, no matter the industry
- Measure the effectiveness of our solutions after client implementation and make adjustments as needed to the product and future projects
- Understand and advise clients on the best business applications for our products and services
- Support Business Development staff with creative and strategic outlines as part of the RFP, estimate and proposal process.
- Support the Production Manager in managing and inspiring creative talent to create the best products possible
- Develop written documentation such as strategic briefs, proposals, RFPs, presentations and client case studies
The successful candidate:
- will talk intelligently and passionately to anyone, in any industry, about business strategy, employer branding, and recruitment
- has a passion for something (and can prove it)
- has a referenceable history of meeting tight deadlines and beating client expectations
- loves to solve business problems and deliver excellent service, as evidenced by repeat business from clients
- cares about facts and metrics, and will analyze product and service effectiveness to improve upon it
To apply, send cover letter and resume to info (at) storiesincorporated (dot) com.